Service Technician: Now Hiring!
Looking for a responsible individual that would be responsible for Customer Service/Installation/Rigging. The individual will be trained how to install and service a wireless network and troubleshoot basic to intermediate issues with customers equipment and networks. A background of computers and networking is required. The position will be in charge of installation and onsite maintenance customers and tower locations. When time permits the individual will have a chance to fine-tune their sales and marketing skills with interaction from potential clients. This position requires ability to work on roof tops and ladders. Working at heights is required. This position requires the knowledge and use of ladders and safety harnesses, training will be provided if necessary. This position requires a clean driver’s licence. Some travel is required within Ontario is also required Self-motivation is required.
Territory Sales Rep
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As one of Canada’s top 100 employers we empower our staff to make decisions for growing business and sharing our passion for success while engaging in a team approach. We believe in working hard, having fun, and giving back. That is what makes us Canadian, and that is what makes us Ruralwave.
- Are you a Self-Starter with an engaging entrepreneurial spirit who enjoys challenging work?
- Do you believe it is important to be part of a team, company, culture that believes in giving back to the community?
- Are you looking for an opportunity that will impact your career and continuously grow with you?
- Do you enjoy exploring innovative business solutions and products with clients at all levels?
- Do you believe you can make a difference by changing the way customers think and delivering tailored insights?
We support and encourage employees to find long term success and explore opportunities that play to their individual strengths and passions. We value lateral moves as much as vertical promotions – we believe all roles should develop your skills, broaden your experience, and help you build a rewarding career at Ruralwave.
Your primary objective as a Territory Sales Representative will be to seek and identify areas for new and expanded customer growth. Solutions include sales of Wireless, Internet Connectivity, Television and Phone.
What you”ll be doing:
- Active prospecting into net new and existing clients to promote and sell Ruralwave solutions to increase the overall penetration within a defined addressable territory.
- Researching prospective customers to identify contacts, and roles within the decision making centre.
- Utilizing Social Media and various creative customer engagement methods to gain alignment across the organization on account strategy.
- Acting as an ambassador of Ruralwave to our clients and provide them with superior world-class customer experience to maximize client retention rates and promote growth to the business. This would include trade shows and customer events.
- Understanding current and prospective customers’ issues, with the ability to quickly relate those into sales opportunities.
- Developing the right solution for clients’ evolving needs
- Build relationships with partners and subject matter experts to engage as required to build profitable solutions.
- Ability to focus on achieving targets and work well with a broad team, in order to leverage the correct skillset as applicable.
- Build trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers.
- Share your ideas by actively participating in regular sales meetings and fulfill required sales administrative duties (CRM) to support your role.
What you bring:
- Proven success as a top performing sales professional
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Post-secondary education in business or related discipline is preferred
- 3+ years of sales experience; preferably within a Communications, Information or Technology organization
- Technical background in Infrastructure services, with a background in Network and Data Centre technologies is an asset
- Experience selling into targeted verticals is an asset
- Experience selling over the phone is an asset
- Working knowledge of CRM and tracking applications such as Salesforce
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent active listening skills and Superb verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for providing world class sales and service solutions
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet changing business needs
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us!